In recognition of National Stop Bullying Day on October 10th, the Bautista Creek PTO and MTSS team will be sponsoring an anti-bullying assembly that is both fun and educational.
Through COMEDY, MAGIC, and a bit of MAYHEM, your students will learn…
- The difference between friendly Joking and not-so-friendly Taunting
- How gossip works and why it’s such a monster
- When’s a good time to “Tell” and when it’s simply “Tattling”
- How to be a good “Upstander” (not just a bystander)
- When and how to use assertive words to repel the bully
- How to keep their own self-respect, even when things go badly, and…
- How we can all work together to prevent this problem!